My 7th yatra of Shree Amarnath jith ji

 Hello guys I am thinking of visit for Shree Amarnath ji yatra as the year has two Sawan months approximately 60 days instead of 30 usual days . One day my daughter in month of July said we should visit Shree Amarnath ji. So we then decide to go in August . Now we have to start to fulfill government formalities . I ask for medical check to Shri Shiv Sewak dal's Shikla ji he told me that Saroj hospital in Rohini is eligible for pligrims check up. One Monday morning I went to Saroj hospital and get my health fitness certificate for traveling to Shri Amarnath shrine .For getting certificate you need form for yatra and a medical form which you have to download on shri shrine board website which I din't know so I have to get it downloaded from hospital reception itself . Then I go to doctor where he said my bp is high so I have to get a ECG test . Then I go down stairs in there check up room where I get ECG report. After getting I met doctor and he says you are quit perfect and young and give permission for yatra. Then I go to reception for shrine board stamp on my picture attached with form but I have no picture with me . Man on the counter says that I should arrange photo then he will stamp it .Then I go for my photo in the lane infront of saroj hospital. Luckily I got a shop open as it used to be closed on Monday but shop staff said he has come for a urgent work for some hours . I get my picture clicked got it in 10 minutes then got it stamped.

                                  I tell all procedure to my daughter and she also get permission letter in a week time after that .Now it's time to get these form upload for permission for the yatra date from shrine board.  I go to Cafe near my shop in Ghanta ghar ,the Cafe boy uploaded our details and said that the permission will come in few hours . I goto Cafe next day and get permission.  by the evening I get my tickets booked for 15 August morning. Now on 15th August we wake up early in the morning and move from home at 6 am in the morning towards IGI Airport 

Popular posts from this blog

GAURISHANKER MANDIR CHANDNI CHOWK DELHI

DELHI METRO

RAI LALA CHUNNAMAL HAVELI CHANDNI CHOWK